Thursday, June 6, 2013

Small Heart Appliqué

Hey y'all!!
 I made this little heart this morning, and I wanted to share the pattern with you all. You can attach this heart to anything. Here is the pattern:

Materials

  • Worsted weight yarn
  • Size 5.5 mm crochet hook
  • Yarn needle. 
  • Scissors.
Heart Pattern
  Ch 4
R1: 2 dc into the 4th ch away from the hook, 2 sc into the center, 1 hdc into the center, 2 sc into the center, 2 dc into the center, ch 3, and then sl st into the center.
BO.

Finishing
Weave in loose ends.

And there you have it!! Here is what the heart should look like:

Anna out. 

This pattern is an original pattern by Anna S. from Spool of Sunshine(June 2013). Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you wish to share this pattern, you may link to this pattern but please do not reprint it on your site. You may keep a copy for your own personal use but you may not sell or distribute it, or sell items made from this pattern.



5 comments:

  1. I did this pattern and it did not turn out as pictured. I used Red Heart SS worsted weight yarn and an I hook. Also, copyrights on patterns in the US only cover the pattern, not finished products made from patterns. Anyone who uses this pattern can sell the finished product legally..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can sell the products from the pattern, but not the pattern itself. :)

      Delete
    2. Also, i am very sorry the heart did not turn out well. :( Maybe you can try using a small hook and thinner yarn?

      Delete
  2. love this! thank you! I used a size I hook and Red Heart SS yarn and it turned out just like the picture! Quick and easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yay! I am happy that you like the finished product and my pattern! :)

      Delete